Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin Carving



Happy Halloween! I forget how much I love carving pumpkins, we used those templates that you poke dots through the paper onto the pumpkin and then follow the dots to carve around. Garrett's is the skull and mine is the spider, they barely lasted up to Halloween, I should have taken a picture of them again, there was nothing left to them but a big hole! But we sure had a good time carving them and can't wait to do it again next year. We stayed home Halloween night and handed out candy to all the Trick or Treaters, our favorites were of course Tyler and Jason and the 6 adults that came with them!

2 comments:

brooke said...

Wow! Your guy's pumpkins look awesome! I love the look on Garrett's face... he's so into it! :)

Courtney said...

These pumpkins in the pictures are a lot different than what I saw on Halloween! They look great! And it does take 6 adults to go anywhere with those two wild boys!:-) I love your house and how you decorated it. You should go into business!