Monday, December 14, 2009

Where did November go?

Time sure is going faster each month that passes, November was a busy month full of family activities and all the new things Harper is doing. He will be 5 months old this week, I can hardly believe it. I'm so grateful I've been able to stay home with him and watch every fun and cute little thing he does. He is expressing himself in many ways now: he spits, screams, laughs at random things, jabbers constantly and loves to look at himself in the mirrow! His jumper that hangs from a doorway is his new favorite activity, and I love it because it wears him out for a long nap. We are so lucky to have such a happy baby, his laugh is the best sound in the whole world. I'm so excited for his first Christmas even though he doesn't know what it's all about, just having him here is going to make this Christmas the best ever.




1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love the new pictures. I can not believe he is 5 months! I have only seen him once! I'm glad you mentioned the door bouncer. I have forgotten about mine and I think I will get it out now. Maybe we will be able to see you around Christmas.