Thursday, January 21, 2010

Peas Peas Peas

Harper had his first solid vegetable this week - PEAS! I am making my own baby food, this was my first attempt. It is very easy and totally worth it, I enjoy making it and love knowing exactly what he is eating.


This face is priceless! He is saying "seriously Dad, do I have to eat this!"


Choking down another bite! He actually loves it now, I can't get the spoon to his mouth fast enough, he leans forward waiting for his next bite.


He is such a good eater and I'm excited to introduce another food.
Here is a little video clip, watch for the shiver, it cracks me up every time!




4 comments:

Liz said...

That is so great! I love those pictures!!!!

brooke said...

oh those pictures are hilarious! and the gag reflex... too funny!

Eric and Larah said...

Arien! I want to learn how to make baby food too! I just need to find the time! You are such a GREAT Mom! Harper is so cute! :)

Janelle said...

You will have to teach me how to make baby food. When I have a baby I want to make my own too!