Monday, March 22, 2010

March Madness!

Another busy month has come and gone. I didn't do so well taking pictures this month, I was too busy chasing Harper. He loves to climb up our back door so he can look out and watch our dog Mac. Harper is fascinated with Mac and is going to be chasing him around the yard in no time!

Harper turned 8 months old on St. Patrick's Day, he now has his 2 bottom teeth in. His smile just got that much cuter!



Saturday was my Grandma's Easter party, I have such an awesome family with many fun traditions.
We play a mean game of dodge ball, you have to watch your back at all times or you'll get hit.

My Grandma has the best Easter Egg Hunt for MONEY! She hides paper Easter eggs, each color is worth a different amount of money. This is my Grandma and Mom with all the kids cashing in their eggs for Money.


I get to relive the Easter egg hunt through Harper! Since Garrett and I have been married I haven't been able to participate, so it was great to be apart of the fun again!

Isn't this the sweetest picture! I just love Harper so much and can't get enough of him.


Spring is finally here! We have been waiting months for this warm weather. I love not having to put pants and socks on Harper, he has the cutest legs and feet and I love for them to show.

Gotta love the bum in the air sleep position!

1 comment:

Liz said...

He is so cute! I love him. He sleeps just like Madi does so cute!!