Wednesday, August 17, 2011

May 2011

As you can tell I'm not so good at keeping our blog updated, I got wild hair today and decided it's time to share about the past few months.

I took our Family Pictures and love how they turned out

My sweet boy always gives the camera a big cheese smile!

Harper's first visit to the Zoo, he had 6 adults around him taking his picture and watching his reaction to each animal. His favorite is still the elephants.

Mother's Day - my boys spoiled me with an Ipad 2, Harper knows how to use it as well as I do. It's been a fun toy to have.

Mike and Brooke's Wedding. It was a perfect day, happy bride and groom, beautiful weather, and lots of time with family. They had their reception where we were married, it was so much fun to be back there and be involved in their wedding!

We have been working on our basement, Garr and two neighbors framed and did the electrical, then we had this fireplace installed. I'm so excited for the finished project and to get decorating!

Birthday get away to Zion's National Park. We stayed at the most beautiful resort -Desert Pearl. I could have done an entire blog on this trip.

We hiked several different spots, each as pretty as the other. We had such a good time and hope to go back someday soon. Lots to see and do there.


This picture cracks me up, Harper is wearing his Aunt Bri's boots, and thought he was so cool!

No comments: