Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Easter Party on St. Patty's Day!

My Grandma's Easter party is one of my favorite traditions! This year it just happened to be on St. Patrick's Day.
Love this picture of Harper, his cheeks have slimmed down over the months but this makes them look chunky again.

Bustin' a Dance Move! He loves to dance and rock out to music.
Gotta love his tongue sticking out!

So excited about playing "Mother May I" with Grandma Great & Aunt Tenli.

Loading up on his favorite treat - Fruit snacks!

Resting after a fun party, this little boy loves his Daddy!

Thanks to the BEST Grandma out there for keeping this tradition alive! I look forward to this party every year and love to live through Harper and be part of the Money Egg Hunt.

1 comment:

brooke said...

That picture of Harper dancing is hysterical! And he looks like such a big boy in it! I can't believe the next time I see you you'll have a precious baby girl. Can't wait for her arrival! Love you guys!