Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hazelyn's Blessing Day


Last week I was very emotional as I was preparing for Hazelyn's blessing day.  I called a good friend who is an amazing photographer and asked for her help taking pictures of Hazelyn.  These pictures are so meaningful because Hazelyn is wearing my blessing dress.  I love how these pictures turned out, Hazelyn you are a gorgeous baby!

Sunday was another amazing day for our family, we have been blessed to have so many great experiences the past few months.  Garrett gave Hazelyn a very special blessing, he is such a sweet Dad, our kids are so lucky to have him.  
4 Generations!
Hazelyn Marjean is named after these two amazing ladies, both her Great Grandma's.  She is one lucky girl to have them as examples and we are proud to name our baby after them!



I love my sweet little girl with all my heart.  It is so fun to have a girl.  She is a perfect baby and fits right in our family.  I couldn't imagine my life without her.


I love my siblings dearly and love that they support us in all that we do.  I would not be the person I am today with out them.  I look forward to every time we are all together.  I love you all!


No comments: