Tuesday, February 15, 2011

it's all about LOVE!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Yesterday was such a wonderful day - I spent time with my Mom and Sister Bri at a wedding dress shop designing her custom wedding dress! She is going to be absolutely beautiful in this dress - I can't wait. We had lunch at Jason's Deli, then came home to put Harper down for his nap while I got our Valentine's dinner ready.
Harper LOVES books so his gift from us was a few new & fun books!

Daddy's Little Boy!

My loving Husband brought home these flowers for me even though we bought this desk as our Valentine's present. He is the best and I'm so lucky he is all mine!

I made this necklace with my most favorite friend Kate, each of Harper Grandma's got this as a Valentine from him. It was a very fun and easy craft and super cute!!!


Since it was such a beautiful day out today, Kate and I walked to the park with our boys and let them play at the park. They had so much fun being outside and so did us Moms! I have Spring Fever big time :)

1 comment:

brooke said...

That desk looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person!