Friday, January 28, 2011

Harper is our pride and joy! He is in a very fun stage in life, here are a few cute little things he is up to.

Our little man is extremely smart, he is learning colors (although most things are blue) This tool box has helped him learn to count to 10 (skipping 5) He mostly counts 7-8-9-10. He also knows all the tools that come with this set and where to use them, the hammer, saw, wrench, screwdriver, drill, and drill bits. He amazes me with the information he knows!

Harper is very coordinated and has been since he was very little (he did not get this from his Mom) This is him running as fast as he can down our hall. He climbs on a stool to sit down on it, goes down a slide all by himself, rocks in a rocking chair and many more things. Watching him you would think he is at least 2 years old.

This is Cuddle Corner where he keeps all his stuffed animals. He gives each of them a hug and kiss almost everyday. Harper is a very tender loving little boy, he has a new love for Babies. Harper and I read lots of book in Cuddle Corner, as I read to him I can stop reading and he will fill in the next word or two. He is now talking in sentences with 3-5 words. He says "where Mom/Dad go", "I don't know", "help please", "I love you" and many more cute sayings.

My Mom recently got out her play dishes, they keep Harper entertained for hours. He stirs, and adds salt and pepper and has everyone around taste what he has made. He has a great imagination and I'm always looking forward to what he'll come up with next.

So I can cook dinner in peace, I've started turning on a show for Harper to watch. He lounges on the couch usually all tucked in a blanket and hardly blinks the entire time! His favorite thing to watch is "Signing Time" and is picking up signs all on his own. Another favorite is Mickey Mouse Club House, he screams with excitement when he sees Mickey and loves doing the Hot Dog dance with all the characters.
Everyday with Harper is new and fun,
I love being able to stay home and watch him grow!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

He sounds like a fun little guy. I am excited to see you guys this weekend. I think him and Kylee will have a blast together.