Monday, January 17, 2011

Just for Fun

Harper is now 18 months old! I've loved every minute of time with him around, he is such a fun boy with the sweetest personality. I made this height chart and hung it in our bathroom, I'm excited to watch Harper grow!

New Years Eve Garrett and I did some shopping and then went to dinner at Red Lobster (one of our favorite restaurants). Harper got to play at Grandma Jo's and Grandpa Terry's while we were out. We spent the rest of the evening together at home.

Starting off the New Year right with pictures of our favorite little man!

Harper is such a good mix of his Mom & Dad but this picture makes me realize how much he looks like his Dad!

Christmas came and went so fast! We spent lots of time with both Families. Here is Harper with all of his presents, he is one loved little boy!
Let's see if I can be better about blogging this year :)

1 comment:

brooke said...

i love the height chart! that boy just gets smarter and cuter every time i see him!
thanks again for dinner and for letting me hang out tonight! love you guys!