Friday, January 21, 2011

Shout Outs!

I used to have this thought in the back of my mind, that I wanted to move away and be all on our own as a little family. Recently, I have realized how much I would be missing out on and that I love being around to support friends and family and spend lots of time with everyone close to us.
Here are a few "shout outs" for those I've spent time with lately, who have made me feel so much love!


My Mom/Grammy/Grandma JoJo
- is in the process of remodeling her front room and since I love interior design I've been helping her pick options for paint color, wall paper, and furniture. It has been so much fun to look at new styles and spend time designing the home I grew up in with my Mother who I love and adore.
My Gram/Grandma Great - yesterday Harper and I drove to Provo to spend the day with my Grandma. She is the best Grandma ever, no one can compare to the love and support she shows to each grandchild and great grandchild. Harper was so excited to go to her house, saying "Grandma Great" all the way there. He loved playing with all the toys in her toy cupboard, walking around the mall, eating a yummy lunch at Rumbi. She also took us to the Bean Museum on BYU campus, it is full of animals from around the world. The main exhibit was safari animals, all his favorites (elephants, zebras, etc). Harper was in heaven exploring the museum. I was lucky enough to have a close relationship with my grandparents even though we lived away from them and want the same for Harper with each of his grandparents.
Tenli - was with us yesterday as well, we have really missed having her so close living at home but are so proud of all the hard work she does going to school at BYU. Harper loves her so much and pulls her around to play with him. She is an amazing Aunt and Sister.

We have the privilage of being part of two upcoming weddings this year, one on each side of our family.
Bri - My best friend and sister is getting married in September. There is nothing better than spending time with my sisters and Mom planning her wedding, we always have a great time together and I can't wait to watch everything come together and to see her marry Jordan, her boyfriend of 5 years.
Brooke - is getting married in May. We had Brooke over for dinner the other night, she told us lots of plans for her and Mike's big day. She has invited me to go see her try on her wedding dress for the first time in just a few hours! I can not wait to see her in it, she will be a beautiful bride and look forward to celebrating her.
Kate - a very close girlfriend of mine. I've missed out on having girlfriends who weren't family through out my life. Kate is a wonderful friend and Mom to Ethan, Harper's best buddy. We have so much fun getting together with them to play, run, or have lunch. We look forward to a lifetime of friendship with them.
Garrett - last but not least, definitely deserves a huge shout out for working so hard to provide for our family and being a big family man! He loves his son so much and enjoys spending time with Harper, especially when it's just the two of them. He is always more than willing to spend time with our families and loves them all. Thanks for all your love!

Thanks again to all of you who do so many fun things for us and making memories to last a lifetime. We love having each of you in our life and look forward to the next event together! Hugs and Kisses!!!

No comments: